Sunday, February 19, 2023

Willkommen 2023

My first post in 2023. It is already February and I did not write down my thoughts yet.
Since January I am living again with my brother and sister in small apartment.
Reason: In November 2022 the current "manager" kick me off.
It was a very nice job because I was working from home (WFH) and I learned something very true;
The Jobs oder die Arbeitnehmmer von einer Firma are not secure !


I see some possible scenarios in my life:

- Keep learning the german language until B2 Zertifikat schaffen kann
  (B2 für eine Ausbildung, C1 ein Master auf Deutsch in Deutschland studieren)
- Obtain the programming language certification (Java / Python) ** research the market **
- Start the Nachhaltig GTM Tour (Antigua, Atitlan and Paredon) online
- Training and go to Europe to do my first halb-marathon en Berlin (February, Marz, April, Mai)
- Master degree in Mexico, Costa Rica o España
- Django REST API  and React to build APP  
- Mix Music (become a DJ. A Dj's Job is to bring energy to an event, getting people engaged in the music)
 














Year: 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026 =~ Piece of land and business is already working ...



 


No comments: